The following groups and individuals are eligible to purchase from Missouri Vocational Enterprises:
- All state agencies and public institutions owned, managed or controlled by the State of Missouri
- City and county governments and polictical subdivisions
- State employees (current and retired) and not-for-profit organizations
Due to state statutes, MVE cannot sell products or services to private individuals or industries.
To Place An Order
MVE Fillable Product Order Form (Click here to download Acrobat Reader)
(If you experience any problems with the PDF order form in FireFox or Google Chrome, please follow the instructions here)
To place an order fill out the above order form. Then do one of the following:
- Save and email the form to [email protected].
- Print and fax it to us at 573-751-9197.
Any questions, please call 573-751-6663 or 1-800-392-8486.
Thank you for supporting the Missouri Vocational Enterprises program through your purchasing of our products. In order to fill your orders quickly and accurately, we require specific information that is often overlooked or missed when filling out the order form. Please check your order for the following information before faxing or e-mailing it to our Customer Service Center:
- The catalog or item number must be listed
- Indicate the plaque or plate material (acrylic, brass or wood)
- Indicate the color desired from those that are listed in the catalog
- The size of the item
- The font(s), the font case (UC/ls or combination of each), see catalog choices
- A sketch or specific description of the desired layout
- Provide a sample or digital photo of any artwork or logo to be used
- If frame or mat is requested, the exact measurements must be indicated
- All orders must include contact information (name, agency, phone #, etc.)
We will no longer accept orders that request engraving, signage, embroidery or previously made special order with the statement, "just like the last order," or similar instructions.
If help is needed for acquiring any of this information, you may call the MVE sales office and speak to a representative. Failure to include the necessary information will result in the delay of your order being processed. Please note that your accuracy in documenting this information is crucial. MVE will not be responsible for items that are made according to the directions given on the order form.
Thank you for working with MVE to make the order process smooth and efficient. Our goal is to produce quality items for your use within a reasonable time frame. Following these instructions will help us serve you accurately and efficiently.
Missouri Vocational Enterprises
Attn: Sales Department
P.O. Box 1898
Jefferson City, MO 65102
Missouri State Employees and Retired State Employees can fax the order form to 573-522-1751. If Missouri State Employees and Retirees have any questions, they can call 573-751-6663 or 800-392-8486.
Customer Service Fax: 573-522-5543
For Public Agencies
If under the jurisdiction of the State Division of Purchasing, use prescribed order form. Otherwise, use your standard form and forward direct. You may avoid delays in ordering by email or fax and giving us a confirmed purchase order number.
Please be certain to check the price list carefully for the proper size and color. Price quotations are F.O.B. destination. Due to fluctuating material costs, all catalog prices are subject to change without notice. However, no orders will be shipped at the higher price without prior approval from the customer.
MVE will provide free shipping for orders of $100.00 or more. Charges for UPS / USPS fees will apply on orders less than $100.00 that require immediate delivery. Deliveries will be made by Missouri Vocational Enterprises' trucking department. Assistance may be required of the customer for unloading large items and/or volume orders.
MVE Product Warranty Statement
Missouri Vocational Enterprises is proud of the quality products and services we provide. We have confidence in our product line and stand behind every item accordingly. Due to the vast scope of products we provide, a blanket warranty statement is ineffectual. The following details are provided for your information:
(1) MVE provides a five-year warranty on most items. This warranty covers materials and workmanship for the original owner. If our product fails within five years due to a manufacturing or material defect, we will repair or replace it at our option without charge.
(2) Items that are exposed to extreme conditions, including weather and fire, are not warranted against the results of such exposure. This includes the following items: flags and flagpoles, barbecue grills, fire pits and fire rings, outdoor furniture and any products purchased for outdoor use. Deterioration of painted surfaces and fabric are to be expected on these items. Any warranty claims for these items will be considered on an individual basis.
(3) Items that are more than five years, but not more than 10 years old will be repaired for the cost of materials and labor. Since normal wear and tear is expected, reasonable repair costs should be anticipated.
(4) The original purchase order or invoice number must be provided when requesting any repairs. Please call MVE Customer Service at 800-392-8486, or 573-751-6663 to obtain a Merchandise Return Authorization before returning any item.
Improper use, abuse or neglect will void this warranty. MVE management will determine if improper use, abuse, or neglect is evident.
MVE Return / Restocking Policy
MVE does not accept returns on items that, (1) have been unpackaged and used, and (2) items manufactured according to customer specifications (custom work). If there is a problem with an item, we will repair or replace the item in accordance with our warranty stated above. Special circumstances will be considered.
Returned catalog items are subject to a 20% restocking charge. If permitted, return of specially manufactured items are subject to a 50% restocking charge. Returns that total $3000.00 or more will require MVE Administration approval. Printed materials and forms are not returnable unless there is a production or material flaw.
A Merchandise Return Authorization Form is required for all returns.
Customer Complaints and Damaged Goods
If there is a problem with your order, please notify MVE Customer Service or the Sales Department at 800-392-8486, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Please have your purchase order number available. We will gladly correct the problem as quickly as possible.
After receiving your goods, you will receive an invoice. Terms of the invoice are NET 30 days. Please remit payment promptly, and be sure to include your vendor invoice number with payment.
Cancellations must be received by our Sales Department at least 48 hours in advance of delivery. Late cancellations will be subject to a 10% charge. Cancellations of special order products are subject to a higher charge.
Parts for some of our products are available by special order. For process and information, contact our Sales Department at 1-800-392-8486.
Special Products and Quotes
Custom products and services are available from Missouri Vocational Enterprises. Any variations in standard products will be considered, and our decision will be based on delivery date, quantity, specifications, etc. Delivery will be contingent upon production schedules and availability of raw materials.
A Product Design Engineer is available to visit all entities to assist in adapting MVE products to the needs of your organization. He will discuss, analyze, and design product specifications, especially for those unique and/or problem areas.
An MVE salesperson is available to show samples and designs of current and new product items. He will discuss long-range plans, and provide suggestions/solutions to those problem areas.