No. The following offenders are exempted from payment based on their case status:
- Missouri parole and conditional release cases for 90 days after initial release.
- Dual cases for 90 days following initial release of the Parole Board case.
- Deferred Prosecution, Re-Entry Court, Drug Court, DWI Court, Drug Re-Integration Court
- and Veterans Court (both deferred prosecution and post plea) cases.
- Bond cases.
- Those cases assigned to the Interstate Compact Unit.
The following waivers may apply based on the offender’s personal situation:
- Confined Offender and Violator (Confined for a period exceeding 90 days).
- Interstate Transfers-once the offender is accepted by the receiving state.
- Judicial Waiver.
- Insufficient Income.