I’m a resident of another state, but want to complete the R.E.A.C.T. program in Missouri. Does that make any difference?

Accordion Name
REACT Client
Tab Order

Yes — a person who has been found guilty, or pled guilty to a felony drug offense in another state can participate in any of the R.E.A.C.T. programs. However, they must participate just like any other Missouri resident (pay the supplemental fee, do the screening and successfully complete a program). Upon successful program completion, notice of offender compliance will be sent to that person’s probation officer in their state of residence. The big difference is that they will not qualify for the SMT as a nonresident.