Money Transfer

JPay Money Transfer

Each offender has an account for personal funds that may be used to make purchases of phone time, clothing items, legal or writing supplies, small appliances, hygiene items and snacks. Special regulations have been established for depositing funds to an offender’s account.

Note: it is important that you do not deposit money to other offender’s accounts. This is usually indicative of illegal activity or a way to get around established procedures and may result in disciplinary sanctions.

You may deposit funds into an offender’s account via electronic transfer through JPay. 

You also have the option to mail a money order or cashier’s check to be deposited to an offender’s account. It must be made payable to the Missouri Department of Corrections and be accompanied by a Department of Corrections deposit slip. Each offender has access to deposit forms and can send the slips to you at any time. All transactions should be forwarded to the following address:

Offender Finance Office
Missouri Department of Corrections
P.O. Box 1609
Jefferson City, MO 65102

Do not send personal mail, cards, stamps or photographs to the above address. The office processes money transactions only. It is important that you supply all information requested on the deposit slip in blue or black ink. If you have questions, call the Offender Finance Office at 573-526-6445.

Upon receipt by mail, deposits are normally completed within 1-3 business days but might take slightly longer, depending on a number of factors. The offender may check their balance and determine transaction, sender name and amount on a kiosk located inside the facility.

computer icon

Send funds through the website


Mobile Icon

JPay Mobile

Utilize the free JPay Mobile App for Android and iPhone

Phone Icon


Call the toll-free number to speak with a Customer Service Agent

Call Now

MoneyGram Icon


Use cash at MoneyGram locations (receive code 2439)

Learn More