Conditions of Supervision
Laws - Obey all laws. Report all arrests to the officer within 48 hours.
Travel - Obtain advance permission from the officer. Travel outside of the State may require 15-30 days prior approval.
Residency - Obtain advance permission from the officer before changing residency.
Employment - Maintain employment unless in an approved program. If job is lost or terminated, notify your officer within 48 hours.
Association - Obtain advance permission from the officer before associating with person(s) convicted of any felony or misdemeanor or anyone currently under supervision.
Drugs - Do not possess or use any drugs unless medically prescribed.
Weapons - Do not possess, purchase, receive, sell or transport firearms, ammunition or explosive device or any dangerous weapon.
Reporting/ Directives - Report as directed. Abide by any additional directives given by the officer.
Supervision Strategy - Enter and successfully complete any assigned supervision program or strategy.
Intervention Fee - Pay a monthly fee as directed.
Special Conditions - These are case specific as directed by the Parole Board or Court. Examples of these conditions are no alcohol, substance use disorder treatment, anger management classes, restitution, court costs, community service hours, etc.
Failure to follow the conditions of supervision may result in a violation of a client’s Probation, Parole or Conditional Release.
General Office Information
All district offices are open between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm Monday through Friday, except on State holidays.
Detailed District Information - Individual district telephone numbers and office resource guides are online at: Probation and Parole Facilities Listing.
After Hours Emergencies or Natural Disasters - The P&P Command Center in Jefferson City may be reached at (888) 869-3195.
Weapons and Consent to Search - Anyone entering the grounds of a Probation and Parole Office is subject to search. Firearms or any other weapons are prohibited.
Additional DOC Resources
- Probation and Parole Central Office: (573) 751-8488
- Department Of Corrections Central Office: (573) 751-2389
- Office of Victim Services: (573) 526-6516
- General client inquiry is available by email at email@example.com
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse Hotline: (800) 784-6776
- American Red Cross: (800) 733-2767
- Child Abuse and Neglect: (800) 392-3738
- Child Support: (866) 313-9960
- Domestic Violence Hotline: (800) 799-7233
- Elderly Abuse Hotline: (800) 392-0210
- Missouri Poison Control: (800) 222-1222
- Social Security Administration: (800) 772-1213
- Suicide and Crisis Hotline: (800) 273-8255
- United Way Helpline: 211
Last revised: August 23, 2017
Download this information as a printable brochure: