Any offender who is on Probation, Parole or Conditional Release for an offenses listed in Chapter 579 RSMo, or an offense previously listed in Chapter 195 RSMo, or a Class D or E Felony, and who were sentenced prior to January 1, 2017 for an offense that was eligible to earn credits, are eligible to earn compliance credits, with the following exceptions:
- Abuse of a Child
- Assault in the 2nd Degree (when attempting to cause or knowingly causing physical injury to another person by means of a deadly weapon or dangerous instrument).
- Child Molestation, 4th Degree (sentenced on or after 1-1-2017)
- Deviate Sexual Assault
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child 1st Degree (when the person knowingly engages in sexual misconduct with a person under the age of 17 years over who the person is a parent, guardian, or otherwise charged with the care and custody).
- Invasion of Privacy
- Rape in the 2nd Degree
- Sexual Assault
- Sexual Misconduct 1st Degree (sentenced on or after 1-1-2017)
- Sexual Misconduct Involving a Child
- Sodomy in the 2nd Degree
- Statutory Rape in the 2nd Degree (sentenced on or after 1-1-2017)
- Statutory Sodomy in the 2nd Degree (sentenced on or after 1-1-2017)
- Stalking in the 1st Degree (sentenced on or after 1-1-2017).
- Any offense of Aggravated Stalking or Assault 2nd Degree under section 565.060, subsection 2, subdivision 1 as such offenses existed prior to January 1, 2017.
Offenders subject to Lifetime Supervision are not eligible for Earned Compliance Credits.