- Assault 2nd Degree (under section 565.052 or 565.060, subsection 2, subdivision 1 as such offenses existed prior to January 1, 2017).
- Assault 3rd Degree (when the victim is a special victim or assault of a law enforcement officer in the 2nd Degree as such existed prior to
January 1, 2017)
- Domestic Assault 2nd Degree
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child 1st Degree (under section 568.045, subsection 1 of subdivision 1)
- Felony Weapon Offenses (Chapter 571 RSMo)
- Involuntary Manslaughter 2nd Degree
The offender must serve at least 24 months under the jurisdiction of the MDOC, which shall include any time served on Probation, Parole or
Conditional Release for the present offense including administrative jail time pursuant to 217.718 RSMo, and 120 day programming pursuant to 559.036, RSMo and time served in 120 day programming pursuant to 559.115 RSMo.