How do I get restitution if an offender is incarcerated?

Accordion Name
Victim Services
Tab Order

If an offender is incarcerated restitution can only be obtained by filing a civil action against the offender. The Missouri Board of Probation and Parole does not have the statutory authority to enforce orders of restitution as a condition of parole.