I’m a resident of another state, but got a drug charge while in Missouri. Do I have to come back to complete the program in Missouri?

Accordion Name
REACT Client
Tab Order

This is a question that must be asked of the Probation and Parole officer. If a client completes an equivalent program in another state, the providing agency must be state certified, or nationally accredited. The client must receive an assessment and successfully complete a recommended substance use treatment program. Notification of compliance or completion must be sent to the supervising Probation and Parole officer.