I would like to provide R.E.A.C.T. services. What do I have to do?

Accordion Name
REACT Agency
Tab Order

Individuals or agencies who would like to provide R.E.A.C.T. services must be certified by the Department of Mental Health Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse. The agency must complete a SATOP application and a R.E.A.C.T. application for certification. There are application procedures that must be completed prior to certification. Contact the SATOP section of the Division of Behavioral Health in Jefferson City Missouri..