Looking to Secure Your Future? Apply now to be a correctional officer! Paid training. Health insurance and retirement. Paid vacation and sick leave. Locations throughout Missouri.
Correctional Officer I
Who You Are:
You live your life with integrity and expect the same from the people around you. You thrive in a team environment and have your teammates’ backs. You are ready to grow, and you welcome a challenge.
Who You Will Become:
A career in corrections is a chance to make a difference — for the offenders whose lives you change, for the communities you make safer, and for yourself. You will receive world-class training, a competitive wage, great benefits and the opportunity to map out a career path that’s right for you. You will become a better, stronger version of yourself. You will become a role model. And best of all, you will become a part of a family.
Interested? Take action:
- Apply now (bring along a friend to join our family)
- Email with your questions
- Call 573-526-6477 to schedule an informative tour
Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to pass a background investigation administered by the Missouri Department of Corrections.
- Ability to complete Defensive Tactics and Standard First Aid/CPR training during Basic Training
- Ability to complete and maintain firearms certification training administered by the Missouri Department of Corrections.
Contact a Recruiter
Call 573-526-6477 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition Team
1717 Industrial Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65102