A career in corrections is a chance to make a difference — for the offenders whose lives you change, for the communities you make safer, and for yourself. You will receive world-class training, a competitive wage, great benefits and the opportunity to map out a career path that’s right for you.
If you join our team, you will become a better, stronger version of yourself. You will become a role model. And best of all, you will become a part of a family.
Secure your future.
The Hiring Process
1. Search for a job in your area on ApplicantPro.
2. Complete an application in ApplicantPro.
3. Complete an interview.
4. Accept a conditional job offer, pending:
- Background check
- Drug test
- Confirmation of paid state income taxes
5. Receive a firm offer of employment
New to corrections? Don’t worry. We’re here to give you the support you need, from orientation and paperwork to training and mentorship.