The Missouri Department of Corrections is now hiring in more than 200 job classifications in 90 locations throughout the state. A career in corrections is a chance to make a difference — by making our communities safer, by equipping Missourians in the criminal justice system with the skills they need to succeed, and by securing a better future for yourself and your family. The state has demonstrated an ongoing commitment to investment in corrections staff, with competitive benefits, transformative professional development, enhanced wellness resources, and a series of significant pay increases that have raised the starting correctional officer salary by more than 30% over the last five years.
APPLY NOW »
Our Employee Benefits Package
- Paid Pre-Service and In-Service Training
- Missouri State Employees' Retirement System
- Major Health Insurance (provided for employees and available for families)
- Paid Life Insurance (amount equivalent to annual salary)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan (health insurance)
- Deferred Compensation Plan
- 13 Paid Holidays Per Year
- 10 Hours of Annual Leave Per Month
- 10 Hours of Sick Leave Per Month
- Credit Union
- Direct Deposit of Paycheck (required)
- Employee Health, Wellness and Safety Initiatives
- MOST 529 College Savings Program
- Savings Bonds
More information on employee benefits »
Health Care Jobs
Centurion is proud to partner with the Missouri Department of Corrections as the provider of comprehensive healthcare services throughout the state.
If you’re looking for a career in medical/nursing, mental health, or dental at any of the Missouri DOC locations, please click MO Career Opportunities or text Centurion to 97211 to connect with a Recruiter.
Career in Corrections